Quinoa salads are an excellent choice for lunches, to add a bit more protein to your meal. Add this Greek Quinoa Salad to your lunch rotation for a boost of energy, and get you through the afternoon.
We love ourselves a good quinoa dish! After making this recipe, check out our Autumn Quinoa Bowl for a more heartier dish.
Ingredients for the Greek Quinoa Salad
This Greek Quinoa Salad is packed with fresh vegetables and herbs like its original cousin. The added protein from the quinoa is a great bonus.
- Bell Pepper
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Onion
- Kalamata Olives
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
See recipe card for quantities.
Start by chopping up all the vegetables and placing them in a large bowl.
Place all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
Place the cooked quinoa into the large bowl with the vegetables and toss the combine.
When ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the quinoa salad and enjoy.
Storing the salad
Making this salad in advance is a great idea. Keep the dressing aside until ready to serve in order to prevent the quinoa from becoming soggy. Portion out the salad for lunches by following the same tip of keeping the dressing on the side.
Greek Quinoa Salad
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa , cooled
- 1 Bell Pepper , cubed
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes , halved
- ⅓ Cup Kalamata Olives , pitted and halved
- 1 Cup Cucumber , cubed
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese , crumbled
- 2 Green Onions , finely chopped
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley , chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Mint , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Capers , chopped
- 2 Marinated Artichoke Hearts , quartered
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Honey
- 1 Garlic Clove , minced
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Start by cooking1 cup of raw quinoa according to the instructions on the package. This should give you 2 cups of cooked quinoa. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Prepare all of the other vegetables and herbs for the salad and place them in a large bowl with the feta cheese and the cooled quinoa.
- Make the dressing by whisking together all of its ingredients in a bowl. When ready to serve, pour over the salad and toss to combine. Enjoy!